|Admission Form + Prospectus||Rs 200/-|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||Rs 500/-|
|Admission Fee(No admission fee for Girl Child)||Rs 5000/-|
|Diary + Identity Card||Rs 100/-||Rs 100/-|
|Classes Nursery to X||Rs 2000/-||Rs 2000/-|
|Nursery to Prep||Rs 4500/-||Rs 3600/-|
|Classes I to V||Rs 5250/-||Rs 4200/-|
|Classes VI to VIII||Rs 6300/-||Rs 5050/-|
|Classes IX to X||Rs 8000/-||Rs 6400/-|
|For Maheshwari and old Students||New Admission|
|Arts||Rs 24000/-||Rs 27000/-|
|Commerce||Rs 24000/-||Rs 27000/-|
|Science||Rs 30000/-||Rs 33000/-|
1. The booklet of fee challans will be issued at the time of admission. Please keep the same for your record. If the same is lost, it will be re-issued on deposition of Rs.50/-.
2. The tuition fee is to be deposited in 4 equal quarterly instalments in the Bank by challan as per the schedule given below:
Ist Instalment upto 15th April 2022
IInd Instalment During 1st to 15th July 2022
IIIrd Instalment During 1st to 15th October 2022
IVth Instalment During 1st to 15th January 2023
3. It is the duty of all the parents/guardians to ensure that the school fee is deposited within given time. After the due date, a fine of Rs.100/- will be charged up to the end of 1st month of that quarter, Rs.150/- will be charged up to the end of 2nd month of that quarter and Rs.200/- will be charged up to the end of last month of that quarter. Further, student is liable to be struck of his/her name from the rolls of the school, if arrears of fee accumulate beyond 3 months.
4. Parents/Guardians wish to deposit school fee through local cheque, they are requested to ensure that the cheque is not dishonored. In case cheque is dishonored irrespective of any reason, a penalty of Rs.200/- would be charged from them. Kindly note that dishonor of the cheque is punishable under the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881.
5. No student will be permitted to appear for the terminal examination unless all dues are cleared till respective dates.
6. 20% rebate in tuition fee will be given to the second child up to class X only of the same parents.
7. Fee rebate equal to around one month tuition fee will be given to those students who deposit their tuition fee amount of 3 quarters (IInd to IVth) in advance upto 30th April 2022.
8. The fee challans can be used as certified evidence to show for income tax rebate or any other purpose. Hence, these should be kept carefully.
1. No leave of absence is granted except on previous written application from parents/guardians and only for serious reasons.
2. (a) If a child is absent on grounds of ill-health, medical certificate should be submitted along with the parents application for sick leave.
(b) No child who is ill should be sent to school until he/she recovers fully or else he/she may have to be sent home at the discretion.
(c) If there be any infectious disease in your home please report the fact to the Principal at once and do not send your child to class till the danger of infection has passed.
(d) On Independence and Republic Day Celebration, student must attend the school programme.
1. School leaving certificate will be issued only on a written application by the parents/guardians to the Principal by giving a month's notice prior to the actual date the pupil intends to discontinue.
2. Those who leave school in April/May must in all cases pay the fee for the month of June
3. Transfer certificate shall be issued only when the Accounts Office receives the duly completed students clearance from the class teacher.
The school reserves the right to dismiss a student on the following grounds:
1. Whose diligence of progress in studies is steadily unsatisfactory.
2. Whose conduct is harmful to other students.
3. If he/she is absent without leave or unexplained absence for more than 10 consecutive days.
4. If arrears of fee accumulate beyond three months.
5. If any student found guilty of mal-practices in connection with tests and examination.